About the Company
Our client is a global market leader and innovator in high performance audio systems for the professional and custom installed residential sound market. Driven by the needs of their customers, they operate world-wide and pride themselves on their passion, innovation and creating products that inspire and shape the future of audio industry.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced AV application engineer to support their new and fast-growing UK residential immersive audio business to join the existing business team which is based in London. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Specify first class AV systems and solutions for clients and end users in the high-end residential audio and AV systems sector
- Provide expert assistance to the UK sales, engineering and support teams in areas of system specification and design, on-site installation and integration.
- Provide product demonstrations, training and technical support to customers
- Develop relationship with customers and partners throughout the UK
You have a passion for audio, and residential AV and are ready to help bring the immersive audio experience into your customers’ homes. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative AV application engineer who is ready to take on a new challenge to join one of the industry’s leading manufacturers at a time of significant growth, which will present continuous opportunities for personal and professional development.
In your position as AV Application Engineer (Residential) you’ll need:
- Proven track record of designing or supporting audio or AV systems for the residential sector
- Strong technical credentials, ideally with formal qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with immersive audio systems and knowledge of 3D acoustic modelling software
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills