Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: €55,000 – €80,000 per annum (subject to experience)
About the Company
Our client is a well-known pro-audio manufacturer who operate world-wide and pride themselves on innovation and creating products driven by the needs of their customers.This is a small and friendly R&D team, where honesty is valued, ideas are shared, and knowledge is used to reach the best solutions in terms of quality and cost. Based in Berlin you will benefit from the opportunity to live in a large, cosmopolitan city, with endless social and cultural opportunities.
About the Role
In your position as Senior Audio Electronics Developer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take on a key role designing and developing audio electronics for a leading brand of professional loudspeakers.
- Define product specifications in conjunction with other R&D team members and product management.
- Take key decisions regarding the technology roadmap and design strategy for new products.
- Travel abroad and liaise with external and offshore suppliers.
What do you need?
- BSc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the design of analog audio circuitry and audio amplifier development, and strong pcb design and layout skills in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally some knowledge of DSP hardware development and design.
- A record of bringing successful audio products to market.
- A natural ability to communicate with your colleagues, within the engineering team, supporting product manufacturing, and externally.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and preferably also in German.
- You’re enthusiastic about your work and have a keen interest in audio and speaker system design.
- You want to take on an opportunity that will make the most of your creativity and innovative ideas, working in a team of experienced engineers for a reputable, internationally recognised brand.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3802 1742.
To view Jo’s other roles and articles click here.