This is one for music-loving audio DSP engineers. Can you develop audio algorithms for musicians AND implement your algorithms on embedded hardware? Creative musical audio programming, all the way from low-level embedded DSP to high-level plugins and rapid prototypes for designing new, innovative sounds and features.
Join an R&D team of DSP, firmware, software, electronics, mechanical and project engineers in creating products for musicians, and see your work being used by artists all over the world; on stage, touring, making awesome music locally and internationally.
- Developing audio DSP algorithms, implementation and optimisation.
- Simulation using MATLAB or equivalent
- Assembler-level coding, Embedded C, and some C++/JUCE
- Build and test your work, debugging live on hardware where applicable
- Listen and test your work from a user perspective
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Music Tech or a relevant subject
- 2 years developing embedded audio DSP in a commercial setting, or equivalent personal projects with a tangible result.
- Some or all of the following: Musician and music lover, guitarist/bass player, music production enthusiast, live music performer.
You will have the flexibility to work remotely, as long as you are able to be in the UK offices at critical points in the projects. Engineering teams work best with a mix of independent focus time and collaborative team time.
Generous salary and excellent benefits.