Location: South East France
Type: Permanent – Full time
Salary: EUR 25 – 45K subject to experience
About the Company
This is a growing software technology company developing products for sound engineers, musicians and recording studios. They have a talented R&D team, who are dedicated to producing quality, high performance, well-conceived products in a calm and creative environment.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an audio algorithm designer who will be directly responsible for researching, developing and designing new algorithms using design tools and methodologies, and as such will need a flexible and creative approach, with an ability to listen critically and a desire to produce detailed solutions which will be the foundation of new products.
An experienced audio dsp algorithm designer is sought by this software technology company operating in the music and post production arena – based in South East France.
Required skills are:
- An excellent mathematician educated to degree level in signal processing and dsp techniques for audio
- Knowledge of audio filtering techniques, sampling and aliasing methods, delay processing and efficiency
- Experience and understanding of digital audio
- The ability to perform audio measurements, analyse the results and apply theory to practice
- Programming skills – MATLAB and Python, C++
Experience of Electronics, sound mixing and music production would all be an advantage. Good written and spoken English and French is a requirement.