A new opportunity exists for an experienced product and brand marketing professional to join one of the professional lighting industry’s leading manufacturers as they continue to grow and develop their global market position.
Our client is an internationally established innovator, developer and manufacturer of market leading lighting products for the professional entertainment market.
Using your in-depth market-oriented knowledge and experience you will have the opportunity to research and analyze the competitive landscape to drive the definition of brand identity and product direction. You will be challenged with various market focused activities including video content, social media implementation, trade shows, product demonstrations and other market facing endeavors. Reporting regularly to the Global Director of Marketing and Brand Management you will collaborate with the marketing, product and sales teams towards continued rapid growth across a variety of brands.
Are you the person for this role?
- Are you a broad marketing professional? Promotion, brand building, packaging, market metrics, and research?
- Preferably with a compatible academic education?
- Do you love to gather and analyze market data?
- Can you use that data to help direct and define brand image and product development?
- Does telling a brand’s story via digital and in person strategies get you going?
- Do you have the tenacity to organize, supervise and lead with a hands on can-do attitude?
- Do you know the professional lighting industry?
- Do you love to work as part of a team – owning and selling your ideas and opinions within a give and take and fast paced culture?
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge as an Assistant Brand Manager, please contact Bardy at email@example.com