Location: Central Netherlands
About the Company
For almost a century, our client has been a leading supplier of professional audio technology across the globe. Covering over 80 countries, they operate offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
About the Role
Our client is looking for two experienced Application Engineers – one for Holland and one for Belgium.
Your time will be split equally between the local office base and visiting clients / venues, providing high-level, advanced, technical training and support to sales team and clients – including sound engineers, dealers/integrators, and other key stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing for Central Europe, you will work closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing – as well as troubleshooting and responding to tenders.
With a strong technical / product background with emphasis on Pro Audio applications, you should be familiar in wireless systems and in ear monitor (roughly an 80/20 split). Aspiring to the highest level of customer service, you will possess the following criteria:
- Academic degree in related area or equivalent experience
- Experience of planning and execution of wireless projects
- Good understanding of audio network protocols
- Product orientated with feedback on improvement and modification
- Product presentation experience and skills at trade shows
- Good communication skills, creativity, and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals.
- Functional to excellent spoken and written Dutch and English language skills. Other languages are of advantage
- Motivated, proactive, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel