Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager. This position will be reporting to the VP of Sales, APAC. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for handling all sales related activities.
Loudspeaker systems created by this manufacturer are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events such as live concerts, musicals, festivals and trade shows.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining distribution agreements with each Distributor based on estimated turnover potential, preferred distribution structure and Distributor’s business and sales plans, in agreement with VP Sales.
- Responsible for monitoring the Distributor’s sales performance on a monthly basis and provide feedback to each Distributor on a quarterly basis.
- Contribute to country-specific market research issues, such as competition, sales segments, pricing, typical distribution structures, available distribution and sales partners etc.
- Plan annual and quarterly sales forecasts with distributors and set targets for individual distributors with regular reviews of performance against forecasts and targets.
- Performance reviews are reported to the VP Sales.
- Monitor performance and provide accurate timely reports to the VP Sales, Distribution Development Team and Company Management.