Location: Germany – Home Office
About the Company
Our client is a leading brand and manufacturer of professional audio and sound reinforcement systems. Their goal is to create products and experiences that their customers simply can’t find elsewhere.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Represent this brand nationally across visits to rental and production companies, foh engineers, venues, trade shows etc.
- Use your natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new business by leveraging your own established network within the region
- Manage the Pro Audio division’s key customer accounts and meet sales targets
- Deliver excellent customer service and provide product consulting and demonstration
- Regular travel
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven track record in sales and experience predominantly in Rental and live performances
- Basic technical background and thorough understanding of the live sound/touring industry
- Established network of relationships within Germany in the touring, production and rental market
- Hunter approach driven by strategy, goals and activities
- Great team spirit, excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and German are essential
Why should you apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a manufacturer, develop their pro audio market and be part of their growing success story.